Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Reverse placement of "Show Votes" and "Apply Vote
Reverse placement of "Show Votes" and "Apply Vote
Jul 16 2008, 2:13 am
By: EzDay281  

Jul 16 2008, 2:13 am EzDay281 Post #1



I don't know about others, but I'm constantly accidentally hitting the "Show Votes" instead of "Vote," when going for polls. This had actually confused me for a while, a long time ago, because I hadn't paid enough attention to notice that there were two options.
Maybe I'm a minority, maybe others don't care, but I think that it'd be better for the two to be swapped...



None.

Jul 16 2008, 3:43 am Polaris Post #2



Yeah, actually, I think you are right. I have found myself doing this quite a few times now. Switching the positions would be nice :)



If anything cool is ever going on Skype me up under the name "blarghle"

Jul 16 2008, 6:41 am ClansAreForGays Post #3



You should add a poll for this topic.




Jul 16 2008, 8:19 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #4

👻 👾 👽 💪

I've also done it.. I have to read the labels to make sure I'm not hitting the wrong one.

lol, a poll "Have you hit 'Show Votes' instead of 'Vote'?".



TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jul 16 2008, 11:03 pm Vi3t-X Post #5



See the results, then vote! Like the old days...



None.

Jul 17 2008, 4:44 am Doodan Post #6



Yes please switch their places. Just now I clicked "Show votes" twice in a row (even after realizing my mistake) before I finally hit "Vote". :'(



None.

Jul 17 2008, 6:26 am Demented Shaman Post #7



ROFL, DUDE UR SO RIGHT. I'VE DONE THIS SO MANY TIMES TOO!!!

rofl but I bet as soon as its switched I will get them confused again, because I will have gotten used to their original placement :P



None.

Jul 17 2008, 3:07 pm Falkoner Post #8



Well, I think you could either A: Allow you to still vote, even after seeing votes, or B: Have a confirmation box pop up when you click the Show Votes tab.



None.

Jul 17 2008, 6:19 pm Moose Post #9

Armor: 90.50%

Reversed.




Jul 17 2008, 6:51 pm Doodan Post #10



Thank you =)



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero